Aurora Sesé, psychologist and psychotherapist
I strongly believe in choosing the path that most helps us meet our values… in fact, one of my values is being able to help people, and that’s what pushed me towards studying psychology.
After finishing my specialization studies, and after a few years of clinical practice, I wanted to experience work in the area of international development, which gave me the opportunity to live in Latin America and understand and experience the world and people from a new perspective. This path naturally led me to the field of European research projects, spending a period of my life in England, seeing the world again from another angle.
Finally, I return HOME, both to my country and to my beloved profession: PSYCHOTHERAPY.
Main tittles and accreditations
- Degree in Psychology from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- General Health Psychologist accreditation from the Catalan Government’s Department of Health.
- Specialization in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, by the Behavioral Therapy Unit of the University of Barcelona.
- Postgraduate “Psychotherapy Centered on the Person”. Carl Rogers Institute.
- MBSR diploma (Mindfulness based Stress Reduction) esMindfulness Institut.
- Gestalt Therapy training. Institut Integratiu.
- Member of the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia. Collegiate number 14,144.